Here is the main headlines for 3 September 2002.
- China urges Indian govt to rectify discriminatory practices of blocking Chinese Mobile Apps with excuse of “national security” which violate WTO rules, provide open, fair & impartial business environment, & return to right path of win-win cooperation: Chinese Embassy, India.
- After retirement of Justice Arun Mishra, the new bench will be led by Justice Ashok Bhushan.
- Non-bailable arrest warrant issued against former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif.
- Amazon, Verizon may invest over $4 billion in India’s Vodafone Idea.
- Total 38,53,407 COVID19 cases reported in India out of which 8,15,538 are the active cases.
- Narendra Modi’s personal twitter account hacked.