Here is the news headlines for the 5 September 2020.
- Japan would subsidy boot for companies exiting China to pick India.
- Railways to run 40 pairs of new special trains from September 12. Reservation for these will begin from September 10: Vinod Kumar Yadav, Chairman Railway Board.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh departs from Moscow to Tehran, the Capital of Iran.
- Andhra Pradesh retains top position in ease of doing business ranking of the states and UTs; UP, Telangana at 2nd and 3rd place.
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman releases the state reform action plan 2019 rankings.
- Telangana Finance Minster Harish Rao tests positive for COVID19.
- In Sushant Singh Rajput case, Showik Chakraborty and Samuel Miranda reach NCB office in Mumbai, the Duo has been sent o NCB custody till September 9.
- President Ram Nath Kovind confers Nations Teachers Awards 2020 in a virtual ceremony. 18 out of 47 winners of the award are woman.